Audio-Technica offers its employees both an open environment and an informal culture, encouraging fresh ideas and helping employees realise their true potential. We look for people with vision and innovative flair and above all, we believe there are opportunities for everyone to shine if they are ready to embrace a challenge. Working for Audio-Technica can be an exciting and rewarding experience, browse our vacancies below and contact us if you feel you might be suitable to join our team. If no vacancies are listed, we may still be interested in hearing from exciting individuals.
Date: 10th May
Reporting to: Supply Chain Manager - Europe
Responsible for the day to day management of the Company’s Logistics and Operations functions, within agreed budgets and in compliance with all legislative and Company requirements; responsible for the management and development of 2 direct and 6 indirect reports.
- Provide Logistics expertise to the entire organisation, contributing to the effective strategic management of the function across EMEA
- Provide leadership within the Logistics organization to ensure consistent achievement of customer requirements and on time delivery across Europe
- Create effective policies and procedures for all logistics activities, working closely with key stakeholders across the business to ensure that their needs are met
- Create, implement, monitor and maintain effective KPI’s for the Logistics organization, reporting weekly/monthly/quarterly on achievement and delivery, to include areas such as delivery OTIF, cost reductions, stock management, performance, health & safety and hygiene standards, training & skills development targets
- Resolve any issues concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, process failures or customer issues raised
- Actively participate in the carrier management process, including selection, qualification and ongoing performance evaluation
- Proactively champion and ensure compliance with established processes and procedures, continually seeking opportunities to enhance performance through process improvements
- Responsible for the management and compliance with the Company’s freight and logistics budget
- Responsible for the inbound logistics operation – including knowledge of import procedures and compliance with them
- Responsible for the effective day to day management of the Operations areas, including costs
- Translate goals and strategy into clear and coherent objectives / KPI’s for individuals and teams across all Operations areas, monitoring performance and holding those accountable for delivery
- Create and maintain continuous review of customer SOP’s to ensure compliance with customer specific needs
- Identify areas of improvement to improve efficiency and maximise cost savings
- Proactively contribute to the review and continuous improvement of operations and processes across Europe
- Review current operational contracts / leases and make changes where necessary
- Drive and establish high standards of performance and efficiency across all Operations areas, ensuring that these are consistently achieved or exceeded
- Develop positive relationships with retail customer warehouse managers to support full compliance on deliveries
- Assist the Warehouse Manager in the recruitment of staff, implementing a recruitment process to ensure ‘best fit’
- Monitor and manage the resource budgets for all Operations areas
- Maximise the performance of the operation by directing daily, weekly and monthly activities – providing leadership, motivation and training to the Operations and Logistics team
- Responsible for the effective performance management of all staff to ensure that they are capable of consistent achievement of all performance standards and objectives
- Responsible for the management, monitoring and measurement of all aspects of Health & Safety within Operational areas of the business, ensuring that all buildings, equipment and operations are fully compliant with legislative requirements and Company policies and that a safe working environment is maintained
- Ensure that all staff are fully trained in Health & Safety requirements and Company policies and apply and maintain the standards expected in all working practices
- Ensure that all staff are adhering to Health & Safety policies
- Key user of Microsoft AX ERP system with responsibility for ensuring all systems are fully functioning and meet operational requirements – working with IT support team to promptly resolve any issues
- Provide training and support to staff to ensure that they are fully competent in using the AX system
- Responsible for the pro-active management of the Leeds building and facilities, ensuring that all facilities / hygiene / security / services are monitored and maintained to support the needs of the business operations and employees
- Maintain strong relationships and communications with all key stakeholders across the business and external suppliers and service providers
- Manage relationships with suppliers, monitoring the delivery of services and ensuring full compliance with agreed operational standards, service levels and operating costs
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum of 5 years’ logistics and warehouse management experience in FMCG environment
- Previous people management experience
- Ability to demonstrate successful leadership, motivation and development of teams
- Service and quality oriented with ability to demonstrate successful achievement of targets & objectives
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical and decision making skills with ability to make things happen
- Ability to travel regularly across EU
- Strong IT skills, with knowledge and experience of working with ERP systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with all key stakeholders – both internal and external
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities and deadlines to meet service levels and objectives
✓ Full time
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com by the closing date of 19th May 2017.
Web Content Integrator
Due to continued growth and a commitment to the improvement of our web presence, Audio-Technica require a Web Content Integrator to join our European business. With strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail you will be joining our European Marketing team based in Leeds to grow and develop the content of our European websites.
The successful Web Content Integrator will be joining at an exciting time of expansion and growth. Working closely with Product Managers you will build and deploy new products and ranges across our websites in a variety of territories. You will be responsible for ensuring all products, content and imagery is uploaded and managed correctly. You will be carrying out maintenance and general updates to our websites and liaising with Marketing teams across Europe to obtain product data, news, support information and dealer data.
With great front end development skills you’ll be creating new website sections, landing pages and campaigns, hand coding content and updating the website ensuring all brand styling is maintained. The Web Content Integrator will have proven experience writing SEO friendly content and understand the importance of attention to detail in this role.
You will have previous experience in web content role and have excellent analytical and organisational skills. You will be joining a small team where you will be able to grow and develop with the business.
Skills required for the role of Web Content Integrator:
- Responsive Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV along with a covering letter and your portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org