Audio-Technica offers its employees both an open environment and an informal culture, encouraging fresh ideas and helping employees realise their true potential. We look for people with vision and innovative flair and above all, we believe there are opportunities for everyone to shine if they are ready to embrace a challenge. Working for Audio-Technica can be an exciting and rewarding experience, browse our vacancies below and contact us if you feel you might be suitable to join our team. If no vacancies are listed, we may still be interested in hearing from exciting individuals.
UK Key Accounts Administrator
Date: 29th May 2018
Department: UK Sales Administration
Reporting to: UK Sales Administration Manager
To provide proactive sales and administration support to the Key Accounts Managers across both the Professional & Consumer channels - including the provision of reports, data and analytics to support effective account management; to proactively contact and build relationships with Key Accounts and their teams, acting as effective liaison with key internal stakeholders to ensure on time, in full delivery of all orders to meet customer expectations.
- Provide effective day to day administration support to the Key Account Managers, across both the Professional & Consumer channels, in accordance with the relevant Company procedures. Daily liaison and communication with KAMs and all internal departments to ensure effective management of all sales orders and maintenance of accurate pricing.
- Proactively monitor and manage all inventory across all Key Accounts, reporting on stock levels and any discrepancies from planned levels to the respective KAMs.
- Accurately input all sales orders received via email into the AX system; monitor all orders received via EDI and reconcile input to AX and allocate stock accordingly to meet customer requirements.
- Proactively monitor and manage stock availability across both warehouses to ensure effective and timely order fulfilment as well as optimising warehouse capacity and working capital levels. Ensure that any issues are communicated promptly to KAMs and Key Accounts teams, providing regular updates as required.
- Proactively gather, monitor and analyse business and market data and produce regular business and operations intelligence reports to provide updates on areas such as buying patterns, multiple ordering, product & channel performance, market and channel activity as requested by sales management teams and to support strategic account management.
- Proactively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to gather all forecasting data, updating and monitoring data regularly and producing reports and business modelling to support forecasting, purchasing and stock management activities.
- Build and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships with all Key Account teams and distribution partners, holding regular daily / weekly / monthly communications to manage any Operations issues arising; review daily tracking report and identify any opportunities for improvements to the customer experience.
- Ensure that all relevant sales and Key Account information is regularly input and updated in Pipedrive.
- Liaise and proactively collaborate with Logistics colleagues to effectively manage order progress through the supply chain and ensure on time, in full delivery of all orders and timely production of invoices.
- Liaise with Credit Control and communicate with Key Accounts and KAMs to resolve any invoice/credit issues at the earliest opportunity, to ensure that further orders or incremental sales are not affected or delayed.
- Raise all credit notes, as requested, after obtaining approval from KAMs and in accordance with Company procedures.
- Carry out monthly monitoring and review of loan stocks and evaluations with KAMs and maintain accurate records of these in accordance with Company procedures.
- Attend regular meetings with Key Accounts / distribution partners – either in Leeds or at customer premises across the UK – to review commercial strategy and service delivery.
- Identify areas for improvement in systems and procedures and implement these under supervision of UK Sales Administration Manager.
- Undertake any training required to increase knowledge of products and develop understanding of sales and marketing strategies to support successful sales target achievement.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Educated to GCSE level in Maths & English
- High level IT skills – particularly Excel – and including PHOCAS / Word / Outlook, with the ability to analyse and manipulate data and produce clear, comprehensive reports and data modelling
- Excellent communicator, with a high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
- Sales, administration & customer service experience of at least 3 - 5 years
- Knowledge and experience of using CRM packages
- Good organisational skills & excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure to meet sales targets and deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate a commercial understanding of how the role of UK Key Accounts
- Administrator can support Audio-Technica’s key account management strategies
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX software
- Presentation skills – preparation, design and delivery of key commercial data
- NVQ qualification or similar in customer service and administration
- Outgoing personality who likes to succeed
- Interest in audio industry & knowledge of CE products
✓ Full Time
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org