LIVE & INSTALL SPECIALIST – ALLEN & HEATH
Date: 29th October 2019
Location: UK South
Department: UK Pro Sales
Reporting to: Distributed Brands Manager
As part of the commercial sales team, develop and increase business by arranging customer product demos and technical sales training for digital based live and installation products. With a commercial focus: find, contact and build business relationships with prospect businesses.
Provide project system designs including technical diagrams and computer-aided visualisations. Create and provide technical sales presentations for commercial customers across the south of the United Kingdom.
- Grow sales working with the Area Sales Managers by identifying and targeting commercial opportunities.
- Visit customers to influence them to specify our product portfolio with product demonstrations, training and support the customer's requirements.
- Find, research and contact new prospect accounts and businesses, developing new relationships in line with the business development goals for the Allen and Heath digital product range.
- Provide system designs for commercial applications for Allen and Heath (at times Audio- Technica) to system integrators, installers, consultants and other commercial accounts across the UK.
- Contact and influence consultants working in education, corporate, house of worship, theatre and vertical markets.
- Develop and provide sales presentations and product demonstrations for the rental market, installers and consultants.
- Create quotations and deals on sales pipeline management software.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions as requested as part of the team guiding customers to maximise sales opportunities and increase confidence in the brands and products.
- Be active within social media channels and groups to grow your influence.
- Manage case studies and provide the marketing team with all required details.
- Undertake any training or development required to ensure up to date product knowledge and continued personal development.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- 3 years commercial sales experience.
- Experience in communicating directly with rental houses, integrators and consultants.
- Professional Audio Experience and/or a degree in Music Technology.
- Experience of training technical information.
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital audio mixing and audio networking technologies.
- Experience in designing audio systems.
- Excellent communicator with a high level of interpersonal skills.
- High level analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Organised & methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work to meet deadlines.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Flexibility to undertake regular travel across the UK, and occasional EU travel, with overnight stays as required.
- Understanding of IT systems.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of 30th November 2019.