For over 50 years, Audio-Technica has been designing and manufacturing professional audio equipment to the most exacting standards. Our commitment to you is a guarantee of real substance against material or manufacturing defects for the life of the product*.
The lifetime warranty on 40 Series, Artist Series and Artist Elite wired microphones is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights and is free of charge. In return, please note the following terms and conditions:
- The lifetime warranty is available only to the original purchasing individuals who complete and submit to Audio-Technica Ltd the guarantee registration form online at www.audio-technica.com/warranty within 30 days of purchase. The lifetime warranty applies only to the 40 Series range of Studio microphones and the Artist Elite and Artist Series ranges of Live Sound microphones (excluding headworn) and applies to the serviceable life of the product which Audio-Technica deems to be 15 years.
- The lifetime warranty only applies to new product and is not applicable to products purchased ex display or products purchased before 1st November 2007 (40 Series) or before 1st May 2009 (Artist Elite and Artist Series). You will be required to submit proof of purchase when making a claim under the terms of the warranty.
- The lifetime warranty applies to material and manufacturing defects only for the serviceable life of the product*.
- The lifetime warranty does not cover faults caused by factors outside the manufacturer's control, including:
* failure to follow Audio-Technica use and maintenance instructions
* deterioration of any part due to normal wear and tear
* inappropriate use and/or cleaning
* accidental and/or wilfull damage
* modification, alteration, or transformation ofthe unit
- The lifetime warranty only applies to product supplied by Audio-Technica Ltd and purchased from professional authorized resellers within EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa)**.
- The lifetime warranty applies to the product only.
- You shall notify Audio-Technica within 14 days upon discovery of a defect.
- If the product is found to be defective within the definition detailed above, Audio-Technica shall, at its discretion, either refund (up to but not in excess of) the original purchase price, or repair the product, or provide new goods and parts to you in replacement. This shall be Audio-Technica’s sole obligation under this guarantee, which excludes any claim for consequential loss or damage.
- No shipments will be accepted without a return authorization number (RA#) printed clearly on the package. Please contact the local Audio-Technica distributor where you purchased the product or Audio-Technica Ltd to obtain an RA#. Audio-Technica must be able to duplicate the problem with any product that is returned for service that the user has determined is not functioning to factory specifications. Any product that is evaluated by Audio-Technica with ‘no fault found’ may be subject to additional charges.
- Upon registering at www.audio-technica.com/warranty, you will be issued with a unique customer identification number. Please print this off and retain for your records and use this number when contacting us.
- If a claim is made under this guarantee and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, Audio-Technica reserve the right to charge the customer in respect of any Service Engineer's time or replacement parts supplied.
* Audio-Technica deems the life of the microphone to be 15 years from the date of purchase. Any product that has been discontinued, modified, upgraded, improved or replaced with newer technology by Audio-Technica may or may not be able to be repaired or replaced to original specification due to replacement parts that are no longer available. Under these circumstances Audio-Technica will advise users of optional repair/replacement/improvement/upgrade services. Optional repair/replacement/improvement/upgrade services which are available are likely to be subject to additional charges.
** Lifetime Warranty covers product bought from Audio-Technica Ltd’s appointed distributors and their authorized resellers in the following EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) countries: AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, BOSNIA, CROATIA, CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, ESTONIA, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, HUNGARY, ICELAND, IRAN, IRELAND, ISRAEL, ITALY, LATVIA, LEBANON, LITHUANIA, LUXEMBOURG, MACEDONIA, MALTA, MONTENEGRO, NETHERLANDS, NORWAY, PALESTINE , POLAND, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA, RUSSIA, SAUDI ARABIA, SERBIA, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, SOUTH AFRICA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, TURKEY, UKRAINE, UNITED KINGDOM