The AT-MX341a automatic mixer is ideal for meetings, seminars, teleconferencing, worship services, radio and TV broadcasting and A/V applications. All switching is under microprocessor control with proprietary algorithms for instant, seamless operation. An individual priority pre-select switch for each mic/line channel allows choice of one-channel-at-a-time operation, all channels active, or any mix of moderator override. The last microphone on stays on so that ambient sound is never muted. Plus, any number of SmartMixers can be linked to create a system for large multi-mic installations. The priority control system extends throughout the entire chain.
- Four Mic/Line inputs with individual priority pre-select switch for each channel
- Balanced inputs and output are individually switchable between mic and line-level
- Single threshold setting for all channels
- Individual gain controls for each channel
- Switchable manual mode overrides automatic functions
- Master output level control
- TTL logic output signals available to control speaker or camera switching, tally lights, etc.
- 12V phantom power individually selectable for each channel
- Off attenuation for each input adjustable to -20 dB
- Output level meter with Peak and RMS modes
- Mounts in a single 19" half-rack space
- Includes rack mount adapters
- Input Impedance: Mic: 4,000 ohms Line: 30,000 ohms
- Output Impedance: Line: 200 ohms Mic: 320 ohms
- Maximum Input Level: Mic: -20 dBV Line: +30 dBV
- Maximum Output Level: Line: +14 dBm (600 ohms) Mic: -40 dBm (600 ohms)
- Nominal Output Level: (0VU) Line: +4 dBm (600 ohms), +4.4 dBV (open circuit) Mic: -46 dBm (600 ohms), -44 dBV (open circuit)
- Maximum Gain: >=70 dB
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz to 30 kHz at -3 dB points
- Equivalent Input Noise: -120 dBV (150 ohms) at maximum gain
- Input Attenuation: 10 dB
- Mic Line Input Pads: 50 dB
- Maximum NOMA Attenuation:
- Microphone Phantom Power: +12V DC
- Control Voltage Out: +4V DC
- Power Supply: 12V AC or 15-18V DC, either polarity; 150 mA, minimum
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Dimensions: 8.25" (210 mm) W x 9.38" (327 mm) D x 1.75" (44 mm) H (including feet, knobs and connectors)
- Weight: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Accessories Included: System link cable, manual, rack adaptors, AC power supply
|Owners Manual||249 KB|
Safe Buying Guide
1) Buy Only From Authorised Dealers
Purchase only from authorised, which ensures you will receive a genuine product and receive high levels of pre and post sales service.
When you buy from an authorised dealer, whether at a shop or online, you can be sure you're buying a genuine, factory-new product. Authorised dealers will have access to the latest product knowledge and be able to offer a full warranty service in the event of problems.
2) Buying Safely From Amazon, eBay, etc
While Amazon themselves are an authorised online dealer of many headphones brands, many resellers who sell through Amazon are not. When purchasing, it is important to note where the product is being "shipped from and sold by," which is stated clearly in the header for each product on Amazon.
Many resellers on eBay selling headphone products are not authorised dealers, but instead are individuals or traders who do not provide the level of before and after sales support that is expected by headphone manufacturers.
3) If In Doubt Ask
If you are in any doubt about the retailer you are considering purchasing from please check with us.
Understand The Risks
If you purchase headphones from an unauthorised you risk the possibility of receiving faulty, fake or even stolen goods with little hope of obtaining warranty support in the event that the product develops a fault.
Unfortunately, Audio-Technica products are sometimes sold by companies that are not authorised dealers. Goods sold by these unauthorised companies may come from a variety of sources, including:
- Purchased via a grey secondary market (often from outside Europe that will not have warranty cover).
- Fake goods not produced by the manufacturer.
- Damaged, defective or so-called “B” grade stock.
- Stolen goods.
Many of these unauthorised resellers list products via Amazon Marketplace, eBay and similar sales outlets, but there are also more established retail stores who obtain stock via these unauthorised channels. If you are in any doubt, please contact Audio-Technica prior to making your purchase or check our dealer databases of authorized resellers:
The following websites are known resellers of fake Audio-Technica headphones.
The following websites are non-authorized resellers of Audio-Technica headphones and Audio-Technica strongly recommends European customers do NOT purchase from these stores:
In addition, Audio-Technica strongly advises customers against buying from eBay, or from any website where the price appears unusually low.