Equipped with optional computer control, the AT-MX381 SmartMixer® is the latest addition to Audio-Technica's family of automatic mixers. This microprocessor-controlled automatic mixer is designed to provide automatic mixing functions for installed sound, house of worship, broadcast and conference applications. Engineered for intuitive, easy-to-use operation, the new SmartMixer automatically keeps the number of open microphones to a minimum, bringing background noise and feedback under control and providing increased clarity and audio quality.
- Eight balanced inputs allow use with both mic- and line-level signals Each input provides: -Phantom power (48V), individually selectable -Individual gain and volume controls -Gate attenuation (adjustable) -Low-cut filter (individually selectable via SmartMixer Software)
- An RS232 data port provides a connection point for a PC with included SmartMixer Software
- Compatible with Crestron® and AMX® systems
- External control capability enables the SmartMixer to activate other devices Force-On - allows an external contact closure to force its associated input to turn on Force-Off - allows an external contact closure to force its associated input to turn off Control Voltage Out - a voltage appears when the associated input's gate opens or turns "on"
- Selectable NOMA (Number of Open Mics Attenuated) circuitry helps control feedback
- Priority pre-select feature allows priority of each microphone to be independently assigned
- Last Mic On selectable for continuous room ambiance
- Linking capability for 16 units (up to 128 channels)
- A direct output connection is available for each input
- Equipped with two audio outputs (one balanced, one unbalanced) to drive amplification systems or other equipment
- Monitor headphone output with level control
- Basic functions are configured via front panel; detailed settings through SmartMixer Software
- Mounts in a single 19" rack space via integral rack mount
- Input Impedance: Mic Level: 6600 ohms Line Level: 8500 ohms
- Output Impedance: Balanced Line Level: 300 ohms Mic Level: 350 ohms Unbalanced: 400 ohms Direct Output: 60 ohms
- Maximum Input Level: -50 dBu (gain at Max)
- Maximum Output Level: 22 dBm (THD+N at 1%)
- Maximum Monitor Output: 50mW (@ 1% THD+N) with 16 ohm load
- Maximum Gain: 69 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20K Hz (±3 dB)
- Equivalent Input Noise: -130 dBu*
- Microphone Phantom Power: +48V DC
- Control Voltage Out: +4V DC
- Power Supply: 100/240V AC (auto-select), 50/60 Hz, 20W
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Dimensions: 16.93" (430 mm) W x 9.05" (230 mm) D x 1.75" (44 mm) H (not including feet, knobs and connectors)
- Weight: 3.4kg
- Accessories Included: 9 x Phoenix connectors, system link cable, manual, control software CD and IEC power cable
|Software Manual||556 KB|
|MX381 Owners Manual||14.4 MB|
|AT-MX381 Software v2.4.1
(Serial numbers beginning 05, 06 and 0703)
|AT-MX381 Software v3.0.1
(Serial numbers beginning 08 and higher)
Safe Buying Guide
1) Buy Only From Authorised Dealers
Purchase only from authorised, which ensures you will receive a genuine product and receive high levels of pre and post sales service.
When you buy from an authorised dealer, whether at a shop or online, you can be sure you're buying a genuine, factory-new product. Authorised dealers will have access to the latest product knowledge and be able to offer a full warranty service in the event of problems.
2) Buying Safely From Amazon, eBay, etc
While Amazon themselves are an authorised online dealer of many headphones brands, many resellers who sell through Amazon are not. When purchasing, it is important to note where the product is being "shipped from and sold by," which is stated clearly in the header for each product on Amazon.
Many resellers on eBay selling headphone products are not authorised dealers, but instead are individuals or traders who do not provide the level of before and after sales support that is expected by headphone manufacturers.
3) If In Doubt Ask
If you are in any doubt about the retailer you are considering purchasing from please check with us.
Understand The Risks
If you purchase headphones from an unauthorised you risk the possibility of receiving faulty, fake or even stolen goods with little hope of obtaining warranty support in the event that the product develops a fault.
Unfortunately, Audio-Technica products are sometimes sold by companies that are not authorised dealers. Goods sold by these unauthorised companies may come from a variety of sources, including:
- Purchased via a grey secondary market (often from outside Europe that will not have warranty cover).
- Fake goods not produced by the manufacturer.
- Damaged, defective or so-called “B” grade stock.
- Stolen goods.
Many of these unauthorised resellers list products via Amazon Marketplace, eBay and similar sales outlets, but there are also more established retail stores who obtain stock via these unauthorised channels. If you are in any doubt, please contact Audio-Technica prior to making your purchase or check our dealer databases of authorized resellers:
The following websites are known resellers of fake Audio-Technica headphones.
The following websites are non-authorized resellers of Audio-Technica headphones and Audio-Technica strongly recommends European customers do NOT purchase from these stores:
In addition, Audio-Technica strongly advises customers against buying from eBay, or from any website where the price appears unusually low.