ES995 - Discontinued
Two microphones in one - perfect for applications requiring separate miking for PA and broadcast. The ES995 offers excellent sonic character, simple operation and streamlined appearance. One element is typically used to provide sound reinforcement while the other feeds clean audio to a broadcast network, media pool or logging recorder with no electrical interaction between the elements. The two elements can also feed audio to two separate installed systems in a church or school. The circuit grounds for each channel are completely isolated, greatly reducing the potential for hum. Each element is individually shock-mounted. Robust table-mounted microphone is ideal for courtrooms, boardrooms, government chambers, schools and churches. Rigid-pipe design has ball-in-socket mounted to heavy, portable tabletop base. Integral dual power module; requires 11-52V DC phantom power. Optically coupled, lighted remote mute switch has three modes (push-to-mute, toggle, and push-to-talk). Interchangeable elements are available for omnidirectional and hypercardioid patterns. 19.51" long.
- Designed for quality sound reinforcement in demanding situations, especially those requiring separate miking for PA and broadcast
- Dual-element configuration features completely isolated circuit grounds for each channel, greatly reducing the potential for hum
- Fixed low-frequency roll-off (120 Hz, 12 dB/octave) and 15 dB pad
- Dual integral windscreens ensure ultimate security against wind noise and plosives
- Integral mute switch on base with three modes (push-to-mute, toggle, push-to-talk) and LED indicator light
- Sturdy metal desk stand base houses dual power module with 6-pin XLRM-type output connector
- Includes 30' splitter cable (6-pin XLRF-type to two 3-pin XLRM-type) for use with in-house and remote feeds
- Small-diameter rigid-pipe design with pivoting ball-in-socket
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 90-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: Fixed 120 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 138 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 109 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 3 mA typical
- Weight: 3.31 lb (1.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 19.51" (495.6 mm) long, 1.51" (38.4 mm) maximum head diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 6-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 30' (9.1 m) 6-conductor shielded "Y" cable - 6-pin XLRF to two 3-pin XLRM
Safe Buying Guide
1) Buy Only From Authorised Dealers
Purchase only from authorised, which ensures you will receive a genuine product and receive high levels of pre and post sales service.
When you buy from an authorised dealer, whether at a shop or online, you can be sure you're buying a genuine, factory-new product. Authorised dealers will have access to the latest product knowledge and be able to offer a full warranty service in the event of problems.
2) Buying Safely From Amazon, eBay, etc
While Amazon themselves are an authorised online dealer of many headphones brands, many resellers who sell through Amazon are not. When purchasing, it is important to note where the product is being "shipped from and sold by," which is stated clearly in the header for each product on Amazon.
Many resellers on eBay selling headphone products are not authorised dealers, but instead are individuals or traders who do not provide the level of before and after sales support that is expected by headphone manufacturers.
3) If In Doubt Ask
If you are in any doubt about the retailer you are considering purchasing from please check with us.
Understand The Risks
If you purchase headphones from an unauthorised you risk the possibility of receiving faulty, fake or even stolen goods with little hope of obtaining warranty support in the event that the product develops a fault.
Unfortunately, Audio-Technica products are sometimes sold by companies that are not authorised dealers. Goods sold by these unauthorised companies may come from a variety of sources, including:
- Purchased via a grey secondary market (often from outside Europe that will not have warranty cover).
- Fake goods not produced by the manufacturer.
- Damaged, defective or so-called “B” grade stock.
- Stolen goods.
Many of these unauthorised resellers list products via Amazon Marketplace, eBay and similar sales outlets, but there are also more established retail stores who obtain stock via these unauthorised channels. If you are in any doubt, please contact Audio-Technica prior to making your purchase or check our dealer databases of authorized resellers:
The following websites are known resellers of fake Audio-Technica headphones.
The following websites are non-authorized resellers of Audio-Technica headphones and Audio-Technica strongly recommends European customers do NOT purchase from these stores:
In addition, Audio-Technica strongly advises customers against buying from eBay, or from any website where the price appears unusually low.