ATR30 - Discontinued
This ruggedly built dynamic mic provides full-sounding professional pickup for both vocals and instruments. The ATR30's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. Its conveniently located switch provides the performer with easy access to on/off control. The mic?s proximity effect provides added warmth when used close up.
- Professional sound quality for vocals and instruments
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of undesired off-axis sounds
- Proximity effect provides enhanced low-end response when used close up
- Rugged metal construction is great for touring and on-stage use
- Conveniently-located on/off switch
- Includes stand clamp and detachable 16.5' (5 m) cable (XLR to 1/4" (6.35 mm) phone plug)
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 60 - 15,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -57 dBm +/- 3 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 500 ohms +/- 30%
- Weight: 10.0 oz (284 g) without cable
- Cable: 16.5' (5.0 m)
PRO31QTR Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
This affordable cardioid dynamic microphone is designed for close-up vocal performance. The PRO31QTR offers a broad frequency response and low handling noise in a tough, durable design that delivers consistent performance on the road.
Safe Buying Guide
1) Buy Only From Authorised Dealers
Purchase only from authorised, which ensures you will receive a genuine product and receive high levels of pre and post sales service.
When you buy from an authorised dealer, whether at a shop or online, you can be sure you're buying a genuine, factory-new product. Authorised dealers will have access to the latest product knowledge and be able to offer a full warranty service in the event of problems.
2) Buying Safely From Amazon, eBay, etc
While Amazon themselves are an authorised online dealer of many headphones brands, many resellers who sell through Amazon are not. When purchasing, it is important to note where the product is being "shipped from and sold by," which is stated clearly in the header for each product on Amazon.
Many resellers on eBay selling headphone products are not authorised dealers, but instead are individuals or traders who do not provide the level of before and after sales support that is expected by headphone manufacturers.
3) If In Doubt Ask
If you are in any doubt about the retailer you are considering purchasing from please check with us.
Understand The Risks
If you purchase headphones from an unauthorised you risk the possibility of receiving faulty, fake or even stolen goods with little hope of obtaining warranty support in the event that the product develops a fault.
Unfortunately, Audio-Technica products are sometimes sold by companies that are not authorised dealers. Goods sold by these unauthorised companies may come from a variety of sources, including:
- Purchased via a grey secondary market (often from outside Europe that will not have warranty cover).
- Fake goods not produced by the manufacturer.
- Damaged, defective or so-called “B” grade stock.
- Stolen goods.
Many of these unauthorised resellers list products via Amazon Marketplace, eBay and similar sales outlets, but there are also more established retail stores who obtain stock via these unauthorised channels. If you are in any doubt, please contact Audio-Technica prior to making your purchase or check our dealer databases of authorized resellers:
The following websites are known resellers of fake Audio-Technica headphones.
eBay user: sleep-and-save
The following websites are non-authorized resellers of Audio-Technica headphones and Audio-Technica strongly recommends European customers do NOT purchase from these stores:
In addition, Audio-Technica strongly advises customers against buying from eBay, or from any website where the price appears unusually low.