Get your classic albums off the shelf and into your MP3 player
Audio-Technica brings its legendary quality and audio fidelity to the digital realm with this LP-to-digital recording system. The AT-LP60-USB stereo turntable comes equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. The system also offers: Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software; an integral dual-magnet Audio-Technica phono cartridge; and a USB cable and adapter cables. The turntable also features a built-in switchable phono/line preamp that allows connection to a stereo system equipped with either a phono or line-level input.
AT-LP60-USB turntable features
- USB output—connects directly to your computer
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your LPs
- Fully automatic turntable operation with two speeds: 33 1/3, 45 RPM
- Professional aluminum platter
- Included cables connect to your stereo or powered speakers
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables
Audacity recording software
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs
- Change the speed or pitch of a recording…and more
- USB cable
- Dual RCA (female) to 1/8” (3.5 mm) mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable
- Dual RCA (female) to 1/8” (3/5 mm) mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable
PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher)
CD-R or CD-RW writer for burning CDs & installation
Includes Audacity software for PC & Mac users
Mac running OS X 10.1 or later or PC running Windows (98 and above)
- Type:Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable: Platter Aluminum
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/secPre-amp “LINE”: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- USB Function: A/D, D/A: 16 bit 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable
Computer interface: USB 1.1 Compliant Windows XP, Vista or MAC OSX
- Power Supply Requirements: 230V AC, 50 Hz, 3W
- Dimensions: 360.0 mm (14.17") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 356.0 mm (14.02") D
- Weight: 3 kg (6.6 lbs.)
- Accessories Included: Dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable; dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable; 45 RPM adapter; USB cable; recording software
Safe Buying Guide
1) Buy Only From Authorised Dealers
Purchase only from authorised, which ensures you will receive a genuine product and receive high levels of pre and post sales service.
When you buy from an authorised dealer, whether at a shop or online, you can be sure you're buying a genuine, factory-new product. Authorised dealers will have access to the latest product knowledge and be able to offer a full warranty service in the event of problems.
2) Buying Safely From Amazon, eBay, etc
While Amazon themselves are an authorised online dealer of many headphones brands, many resellers who sell through Amazon are not. When purchasing, it is important to note where the product is being "shipped from and sold by," which is stated clearly in the header for each product on Amazon.
Many resellers on eBay selling headphone products are not authorised dealers, but instead are individuals or traders who do not provide the level of before and after sales support that is expected by headphone manufacturers.
3) If In Doubt Ask
If you are in any doubt about the retailer you are considering purchasing from please check with us.
Understand The Risks
If you purchase headphones from an unauthorised you risk the possibility of receiving faulty, fake or even stolen goods with little hope of obtaining warranty support in the event that the product develops a fault.
Unfortunately, Audio-Technica products are sometimes sold by companies that are not authorised dealers. Goods sold by these unauthorised companies may come from a variety of sources, including:
- Purchased via a grey secondary market (often from outside Europe that will not have warranty cover).
- Fake goods not produced by the manufacturer.
- Damaged, defective or so-called “B” grade stock.
- Stolen goods.
Many of these unauthorised resellers list products via Amazon Marketplace, eBay and similar sales outlets, but there are also more established retail stores who obtain stock via these unauthorised channels. If you are in any doubt, please contact Audio-Technica prior to making your purchase or check our dealer databases of authorized resellers:
The following websites are known resellers of fake Audio-Technica headphones.
The following websites are non-authorized resellers of Audio-Technica headphones and Audio-Technica strongly recommends European customers do NOT purchase from these stores:
In addition, Audio-Technica strongly advises customers against buying from eBay, or from any website where the price appears unusually low.