The first headset of its kind to harness over 40 years of audio engineering technology, the ATH-ADG1 provides players with the ultimate gaming experience. With its lightweight, honeycomb aluminum casing, the open-air headphones offer a completely natural sound experience. Premium 53 mm drivers with Bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils – the first of its kind in a gaming headset – provide unrivaled sound quality and clarity as part of the comfortable, open-air design.
The ATH-ADG1 also allows for in-game voice communication through its state-of-the-art microphone feature, and comes equipped with a 1.0 m fixed cord and 2.0 m extension to fit any environment. A detachable USB DAC with built-in headphone amplifier and 3.5 mm connector is also included.
- Premium 53 mm drivers with Bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils, the first of its kind in a gaming headset
- Audio-Technica’s core Open-Air design, engineered to provide unrivaled sound quality, clarity and comfort
- State-of-the-art microphone, with 100° range of motion and muting capability, provides crystal clear in-game voice communication
- Detachable USB DAC with built-in headphone amplifier and 3.5 mm connector
- Self-adjusting 3D wing-support system offers improved comfort designed for extended wear
- 1.0 m fixed cord with a 2.0 m extension to fit any environment
- Type: Open-air Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 53 mm
- Frequency Response: 5 – 30,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 700 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Weight (without cord): 280 g
- Cord: 1.0 m
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8”) mini stereo, gold-plated (4 pole)
- Accessories: USB adaptor, 2.0 m extension cord
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Microphone Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100 – 12,000 Hz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -46.5 dB (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
Safe Buying Guide
1) Buy Only From Authorised Dealers
Purchase only from authorised, which ensures you will receive a genuine product and receive high levels of pre and post sales service.
When you buy from an authorised dealer, whether at a shop or online, you can be sure you're buying a genuine, factory-new product. Authorised dealers will have access to the latest product knowledge and be able to offer a full warranty service in the event of problems.
2) Buying Safely From Amazon, eBay, etc
While Amazon themselves are an authorised online dealer of many headphones brands, many resellers who sell through Amazon are not. When purchasing, it is important to note where the product is being "shipped from and sold by," which is stated clearly in the header for each product on Amazon.
Many resellers on eBay selling headphone products are not authorised dealers, but instead are individuals or traders who do not provide the level of before and after sales support that is expected by headphone manufacturers.
3) If In Doubt Ask
If you are in any doubt about the retailer you are considering purchasing from please check with us.
Understand The Risks
If you purchase headphones from an unauthorised you risk the possibility of receiving faulty, fake or even stolen goods with little hope of obtaining warranty support in the event that the product develops a fault.
Unfortunately, Audio-Technica products are sometimes sold by companies that are not authorised dealers. Goods sold by these unauthorised companies may come from a variety of sources, including:
- Purchased via a grey secondary market (often from outside Europe that will not have warranty cover).
- Fake goods not produced by the manufacturer.
- Damaged, defective or so-called “B” grade stock.
- Stolen goods.
Many of these unauthorised resellers list products via Amazon Marketplace, eBay and similar sales outlets, but there are also more established retail stores who obtain stock via these unauthorised channels. If you are in any doubt, please contact Audio-Technica prior to making your purchase or check our dealer databases of authorized resellers:
The following websites are known resellers of fake Audio-Technica headphones.
The following websites are non-authorized resellers of Audio-Technica headphones and Audio-Technica strongly recommends European customers do NOT purchase from these stores:
In addition, Audio-Technica strongly advises customers against buying from eBay, or from any website where the price appears unusually low.