Whether you fly a lot, work in a noisy office, or simply love the stillness of a silent reprieve, QuietPoint® headphones give you a listening experience free from distractions. The new ANC70 QuietPoint® headphones are lightweight and compact to effectively reduce distracting background noise by 90%, while offering the superior audio quality that has made Audio-Technica a worldwide leader in electro-acoustic technology.
Ideal for use with smart phones, tablets, laptops, music or DVD players & in-flight entertainment systems, ATH-ANC70 QuietPoint® closed-back headphones deliver clear, high-resolution sound, with intense bass, a detailed midrange, extended treble and accurate imaging in an immersive soundfield. When used with a smartphone, you can simply press the illuminated logo-button on the earcup to take a phone call or to return to your music or silence. A high-sensitivity mic has been built into the earcup, rather than the cable, for improved speech clarity and volume. Fixed-position mic maintains consistent distance from mouth for uniform volume level and eliminates noise from cable motion or rubbing on a collar. The earcups have been designed for greater comfort, with memory-foam padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear. The headband has been engineered to distribute mass evenly across the head, making it feel lightweight for longer wearing comfort.
The ATH-ANC70 QuietPoint® headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with a rare earth magnet system and extremely high 109dB sensitivity to provide generous volume levels from any music source. The headphones also work when the noise-cancelling function is turned off, and operate in passive mode without batteries. Noise-cancelling electronics are fully integrated in each earpiece, with no need for external modules.
So now you can hear everything as it was intended. And absolutely nothing else. Find your QuietPoint®
- QuietPoint® active noise-cancelling technology reduces environmental noise by up to 90%
- Powerful large-aperture 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnet systems for impactful bass, accurate midrange and extended treble.
- Luxurious memory foam on headband and earcups for long-wearing comfort. Generously cushioned padding and shape to fit easily over any ear
- Integrated mic/volume & controls for compatible smartphones.*
- Easy-to-press illuminated logo button on earcup to manage music and phone calls.
- Innovative mic designed into earcup provides consistent distance from mouth for uniform volume level and elimination of noise from collar rubbing and cable motion.
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even when battery power is lost
- Lightweight, compact, foldable design is ideal for travel
- Convenient for use with tablets, smartphones, music and DVD players, laptop computers, in-flight entertainment systems and other devices
- Closed-back headphones for minimal leakage
- Power/low battery indicator
- Adjustable headband, swiveling earcups
- Detachable cable with 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) mini-plugs
- A ¼-inch (6.3 mm) adapter, airline adapter and durable carrying case
Safe Buying Guide
1) Buy Only From Authorised Dealers
Purchase only from authorised, which ensures you will receive a genuine product and receive high levels of pre and post sales service.
When you buy from an authorised dealer, whether at a shop or online, you can be sure you're buying a genuine, factory-new product. Authorised dealers will have access to the latest product knowledge and be able to offer a full warranty service in the event of problems.
2) Buying Safely From Amazon, eBay, etc
While Amazon themselves are an authorised online dealer of many headphones brands, many resellers who sell through Amazon are not. When purchasing, it is important to note where the product is being "shipped from and sold by," which is stated clearly in the header for each product on Amazon.
Many resellers on eBay selling headphone products are not authorised dealers, but instead are individuals or traders who do not provide the level of before and after sales support that is expected by headphone manufacturers.
3) If In Doubt Ask
If you are in any doubt about the retailer you are considering purchasing from please check with us.
Understand The Risks
If you purchase headphones from an unauthorised you risk the possibility of receiving faulty, fake or even stolen goods with little hope of obtaining warranty support in the event that the product develops a fault.
Unfortunately, Audio-Technica products are sometimes sold by companies that are not authorised dealers. Goods sold by these unauthorised companies may come from a variety of sources, including:
- Purchased via a grey secondary market (often from outside Europe that will not have warranty cover).
- Fake goods not produced by the manufacturer.
- Damaged, defective or so-called “B” grade stock.
- Stolen goods.
Many of these unauthorised resellers list products via Amazon Marketplace, eBay and similar sales outlets, but there are also more established retail stores who obtain stock via these unauthorised channels. If you are in any doubt, please contact Audio-Technica prior to making your purchase or check our dealer databases of authorized resellers:
The following websites are known resellers of fake Audio-Technica headphones.
eBay user: sleep-and-save
The following websites are non-authorized resellers of Audio-Technica headphones and Audio-Technica strongly recommends European customers do NOT purchase from these stores:
In addition, Audio-Technica strongly advises customers against buying from eBay, or from any website where the price appears unusually low.