The Artist Elite AE5100 large diaphragm cardioid condenser instrument microphone provides uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments. With rich, warm, accurate sound, the AE5100 also incorporates the most essential ingredients for quality live sound in a choir microphone. Its large-diaphragm capsule delivers accurate, natural response, while its low-profile design permits innovative placement options. With a lower profile than the large studio microphones to which it compares sonically, the AE5100 offers an outstanding performance-to-size ratio. With its low noise and smooth response, the AE5100 is ideal for recording, too.
- Large-diaphragm capsule delivers accurate and natural response
- Low-profile design permits innovative placement options previously unattainable with a large-diaphragm condenser
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -36 dB (15.8 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Dynamic Range: 137 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 83 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- Weight: 5.0 oz (143 g)
- Dimensions: 5.85" (148.5 mm) long, 1.02" (26.0 mm) maximum diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8136 windscreen; soft protective pouch
|AE5100 Specification Sheet||61 KB|
|AE5100 Polar Pattern||52 KB|
|AE5100 Frequency Response||45 KB|
|AE5100 Acoustic||1.91 MB|
|AE5100 Electric Guitar||1.91 MB|
|AE5100 Hi Hats||548 KB|
|AE5100 Snare||887 KB|
|AE5100 Declaration of Conformity||49 KB|
Audio-Technica AT8136 Microphone Windscreen
AT8410a Microphone Shock Mount
Audio-Technica AT8410a Microphone Shock Mount
AT8415 Microphone Shock Mount
Audio-Technica AT8415 Microphone Shock Mount
AT8430 Studio Microphone Isolation Mount
Audio-Technica AT8430 Studio Microphone Isolation Mount
AT8471 Microphone Isolation Stand Clamp
Audio-Technica AT8471 Microphone Isolation Stand Clamp
Safe Buying Guide
1) Buy Only From Authorised Dealers
Purchase only from authorised, which ensures you will receive a genuine product and receive high levels of pre and post sales service.
When you buy from an authorised dealer, whether at a shop or online, you can be sure you're buying a genuine, factory-new product. Authorised dealers will have access to the latest product knowledge and be able to offer a full warranty service in the event of problems.
2) Buying Safely From Amazon, eBay, etc
While Amazon themselves are an authorised online dealer of many headphones brands, many resellers who sell through Amazon are not. When purchasing, it is important to note where the product is being "shipped from and sold by," which is stated clearly in the header for each product on Amazon.
Many resellers on eBay selling headphone products are not authorised dealers, but instead are individuals or traders who do not provide the level of before and after sales support that is expected by headphone manufacturers.
3) If In Doubt Ask
If you are in any doubt about the retailer you are considering purchasing from please check with us.
Understand The Risks
If you purchase headphones from an unauthorised you risk the possibility of receiving faulty, fake or even stolen goods with little hope of obtaining warranty support in the event that the product develops a fault.
Unfortunately, Audio-Technica products are sometimes sold by companies that are not authorised dealers. Goods sold by these unauthorised companies may come from a variety of sources, including:
- Purchased via a grey secondary market (often from outside Europe that will not have warranty cover).
- Fake goods not produced by the manufacturer.
- Damaged, defective or so-called “B” grade stock.
- Stolen goods.
Many of these unauthorised resellers list products via Amazon Marketplace, eBay and similar sales outlets, but there are also more established retail stores who obtain stock via these unauthorised channels. If you are in any doubt, please contact Audio-Technica prior to making your purchase or check our dealer databases of authorized resellers:
The following websites are known resellers of fake Audio-Technica headphones.
eBay user: sleep-and-save
The following websites are non-authorized resellers of Audio-Technica headphones and Audio-Technica strongly recommends European customers do NOT purchase from these stores:
In addition, Audio-Technica strongly advises customers against buying from eBay, or from any website where the price appears unusually low.