This miniature condenser microphone achieves full-sounding pickup and is known for outstanding consistency and dependable performance. Supplied with both a clothing clip and guitar mount, it provides natural and articulate vocal reproduction when used as a clip-on lavalier and excels in pickup of acoustic guitar. The PRO70 is designed to make music and speech clearly and comfortably audible, yet never draw attention to itself or its operation. The microphone is equipped with a low-frequency roll-off switch that allows for reduced pickup of room noise. The versatile PRO70 may be powered by either battery or phantom power. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- Miniature condenser microphone is ideal for both vocal and acoustic guitar applications
- Natural and articulate vocal reproduction when used as a clip-on lavalier - clothing clip included
- Excels in pickup of acoustic guitar with included instrument adapter
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- 6' (1.8 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and power module
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100-14,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 8 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa Battery: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: Phantom: 200 ohms Battery: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. Battery: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: Phantom: 96 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL Battery: 96 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 67 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: Integral 6' (1.8 m), permanently attached between microphone and power module
- Accessories: AT8411 clothing clip; AT8444 instrument adapter; power module; windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch
|PRO 70 Specification Sheet||99 KB|
|PRO 70 Polar Pattern||51 KB|
|PRO 70 Frequency Response||45 KB|
Audio-Technica AT8116 Microphone Windscreen
AT8411 Lavalier Microphone Clip
Audio-Technica AT8411 Lavalier Microphone Clip
AT8412 Lavalier Microphone Clip
Audio-Technica AT8412 Lavalier Microphone Clip
AT8414 Lavalier Microphone Clip
Audio-Technica AT8414 Lavalier Microphone Clip
AT8417 Lavalier Microphone Clip
Audio-Technica AT8417 Lavalier Microphone Clip
AT8418 UniMount® Microphone Instrument Mount
Audio-Technica AT8418 UniMount® Microphone Instrument Mount
AT8444 Microphone Instrument Adapter
Audio-Technica AT8444 Microphone Instrument Adapter
BPF-XLAV Fur Sock for Tie-clip Microphones
Fur Sock for Tie-clip Microphones
Safe Buying Guide
1) Buy Only From Authorised Dealers
Purchase only from authorised, which ensures you will receive a genuine product and receive high levels of pre and post sales service.
When you buy from an authorised dealer, whether at a shop or online, you can be sure you're buying a genuine, factory-new product. Authorised dealers will have access to the latest product knowledge and be able to offer a full warranty service in the event of problems.
2) Buying Safely From Amazon, eBay, etc
While Amazon themselves are an authorised online dealer of many headphones brands, many resellers who sell through Amazon are not. When purchasing, it is important to note where the product is being "shipped from and sold by," which is stated clearly in the header for each product on Amazon.
Many resellers on eBay selling headphone products are not authorised dealers, but instead are individuals or traders who do not provide the level of before and after sales support that is expected by headphone manufacturers.
3) If In Doubt Ask
If you are in any doubt about the retailer you are considering purchasing from please check with us.
Understand The Risks
If you purchase headphones from an unauthorised you risk the possibility of receiving faulty, fake or even stolen goods with little hope of obtaining warranty support in the event that the product develops a fault.
Unfortunately, Audio-Technica products are sometimes sold by companies that are not authorised dealers. Goods sold by these unauthorised companies may come from a variety of sources, including:
- Purchased via a grey secondary market (often from outside Europe that will not have warranty cover).
- Fake goods not produced by the manufacturer.
- Damaged, defective or so-called “B” grade stock.
- Stolen goods.
Many of these unauthorised resellers list products via Amazon Marketplace, eBay and similar sales outlets, but there are also more established retail stores who obtain stock via these unauthorised channels. If you are in any doubt, please contact Audio-Technica prior to making your purchase or check our dealer databases of authorized resellers:
The following websites are known resellers of fake Audio-Technica headphones.
The following websites are non-authorized resellers of Audio-Technica headphones and Audio-Technica strongly recommends European customers do NOT purchase from these stores:
In addition, Audio-Technica strongly advises customers against buying from eBay, or from any website where the price appears unusually low.