With pristine audio quality, ultra-low handling noise, and high-frequency clarity, Audio-Technica's AE3300 gives voice to the subtleties of vocal performance. This cardioid condenser vocal microphone features the condenser element used in the legendary AT4033 and proven in the world's finest recording studios. The hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam for ultimate protection against vocal plosives without compromising high-frequency clarity. Its superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance. For exceptional performance. For exacting detail. For brilliant clarity: AE3300. it's the new standard in live audio.
- Exceptional performance for exceptional performers
- Same element as the classic AT4033 studio microphone
- Well-tempered polar pattern with outstanding rejection qualities
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance
- High-quality double-sided PCB uses surface-mount components. Extensive grounding plane and attention to best-practice grounding methods minimize electrical noise
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Robust all-metal design for enduring dependability on the road
- Quiet-Flex® stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-18,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 147 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 157 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Dynamic Range: 128 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 3 mA typical
- Weight: 10.6 oz (300 g)
- Dimensions: 7.05" (179.0 mm) long, 1.97" (50.0 mm) head diameter, 1.30" to 0.87" (33.0 mm to 22.0 mm) tapered body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
|AE3300 Specification Sheet||61 KB|
|AE3300 Polar Pattern||52 KB|
|AE3300 Frequency Response||46 KB|
|AE3300 Declaration of Conformity||198 KB|
AT4033aSM Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The side-address AT4033aSM offers low-noise, symmetrical, transformerless circuitry that results in exceptional transient response and clean output signals.
AT8470 Quiet-Flex® Microphone Stand Clamp
Audio-Technica AT8470 Quiet-Flex® Microphone Stand Clamp
4000 Series True Diversity UHF Wireless Systems
Audio-Technica’s 4000 Series body-pack and handheld wireless systems bring outstanding clarity and versatility to live performance, regional touring, fixed installations and more.
5000 Series True Diversity UHF Wireless Systems
Audio-Technica’s dual-receiver Artist Elite® 5000 Series provides incredible audio quality and proven, critically acclaimed performance for artists, broadcasters and presenters worldwide. True Diversity, frequency agility, UHF.
AEW-T3300a Cardioid condenser handheld 4000/5000 series transmitter
The AEW-T3300a cardioid condenser wireless handheld transmitter features the AT4033 studio capsule with a backlit LCD display. The rugged ergonomic metal body housing with integral antenna will provide years of dependable operation.
Safe Buying Guide
1) Buy Only From Authorised Dealers
Purchase only from authorised, which ensures you will receive a genuine product and receive high levels of pre and post sales service.
When you buy from an authorised dealer, whether at a shop or online, you can be sure you're buying a genuine, factory-new product. Authorised dealers will have access to the latest product knowledge and be able to offer a full warranty service in the event of problems.
2) Buying Safely From Amazon, eBay, etc
While Amazon themselves are an authorised online dealer of many headphones brands, many resellers who sell through Amazon are not. When purchasing, it is important to note where the product is being "shipped from and sold by," which is stated clearly in the header for each product on Amazon.
Many resellers on eBay selling headphone products are not authorised dealers, but instead are individuals or traders who do not provide the level of before and after sales support that is expected by headphone manufacturers.
3) If In Doubt Ask
If you are in any doubt about the retailer you are considering purchasing from please check with us.
Understand The Risks
If you purchase headphones from an unauthorised you risk the possibility of receiving faulty, fake or even stolen goods with little hope of obtaining warranty support in the event that the product develops a fault.
Unfortunately, Audio-Technica products are sometimes sold by companies that are not authorised dealers. Goods sold by these unauthorised companies may come from a variety of sources, including:
- Purchased via a grey secondary market (often from outside Europe that will not have warranty cover).
- Fake goods not produced by the manufacturer.
- Damaged, defective or so-called “B” grade stock.
- Stolen goods.
Many of these unauthorised resellers list products via Amazon Marketplace, eBay and similar sales outlets, but there are also more established retail stores who obtain stock via these unauthorised channels. If you are in any doubt, please contact Audio-Technica prior to making your purchase or check our dealer databases of authorized resellers:
The following websites are known resellers of fake Audio-Technica headphones.
The following websites are non-authorized resellers of Audio-Technica headphones and Audio-Technica strongly recommends European customers do NOT purchase from these stores:
In addition, Audio-Technica strongly advises customers against buying from eBay, or from any website where the price appears unusually low.