The Artist Elite AE6100 hypercardioid dynamic vocal microphone delivers clean articulation, fast transients and high-output, assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist. With a polar pattern tailored for outstanding on-axis response, the microphone offers maximum feedback rejection and superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise. For ultimate protection against vocal plosives, the mic's hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam. A foam disk positioned on top of the element assembly provides the final layer of 'pop' protection.
- Assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist
- Great presence with excellent monitor cut
- High output, fast transients and clean articulation
- The back-cavity assembly 'floats' inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Maximum feedback rejection
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex® stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Tough, durable, resilient - built for the road
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 60-15,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Weight: 10.9 oz (310 g)
- Dimensions: 6.97" (177.0 mm) long, 1.89" (48.0 mm) head diameter, 1.30" to 0.87" (33.0 mm to 22.0 mm) tapered body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
|AE6100 Specification Sheet||62 KB|
|AE6100 Polar Pattern||51 KB|
|AE6100 Frequency Response||45 KB|
|AE6100 Female Voice||2.02 MB|
|AE6100 Male Voice||1.96 MB|
|AE6100 Declaration of Conformity||158 KB|
Audio-Technica AT8112 Microphone Windscreen
AT8470 Quiet-Flex® Microphone Stand Clamp
Audio-Technica AT8470 Quiet-Flex® Microphone Stand Clamp
4000 Series True Diversity UHF Wireless Systems
Audio-Technica’s 4000 Series body-pack and handheld wireless systems bring outstanding clarity and versatility to live performance, regional touring, fixed installations and more.
5000 Series True Diversity UHF Wireless Systems
Audio-Technica’s dual-receiver Artist Elite® 5000 Series provides incredible audio quality and proven, critically acclaimed performance for artists, broadcasters and presenters worldwide. True Diversity, frequency agility, UHF.
ATW-T341 3000A Series handheld microphone/ transmitter with cardioid dynamic element.
The same element used in the AE4100.
Safe Buying Guide
1) Buy Only From Authorised Dealers
Purchase only from authorised, which ensures you will receive a genuine product and receive high levels of pre and post sales service.
When you buy from an authorised dealer, whether at a shop or online, you can be sure you're buying a genuine, factory-new product. Authorised dealers will have access to the latest product knowledge and be able to offer a full warranty service in the event of problems.
2) Buying Safely From Amazon, eBay, etc
While Amazon themselves are an authorised online dealer of many headphones brands, many resellers who sell through Amazon are not. When purchasing, it is important to note where the product is being "shipped from and sold by," which is stated clearly in the header for each product on Amazon.
Many resellers on eBay selling headphone products are not authorised dealers, but instead are individuals or traders who do not provide the level of before and after sales support that is expected by headphone manufacturers.
3) If In Doubt Ask
If you are in any doubt about the retailer you are considering purchasing from please check with us.
Understand The Risks
If you purchase headphones from an unauthorised you risk the possibility of receiving faulty, fake or even stolen goods with little hope of obtaining warranty support in the event that the product develops a fault.
Unfortunately, Audio-Technica products are sometimes sold by companies that are not authorised dealers. Goods sold by these unauthorised companies may come from a variety of sources, including:
- Purchased via a grey secondary market (often from outside Europe that will not have warranty cover).
- Fake goods not produced by the manufacturer.
- Damaged, defective or so-called “B” grade stock.
- Stolen goods.
Many of these unauthorised resellers list products via Amazon Marketplace, eBay and similar sales outlets, but there are also more established retail stores who obtain stock via these unauthorised channels. If you are in any doubt, please contact Audio-Technica prior to making your purchase or check our dealer databases of authorized resellers:
The following websites are known resellers of fake Audio-Technica headphones.
The following websites are non-authorized resellers of Audio-Technica headphones and Audio-Technica strongly recommends European customers do NOT purchase from these stores:
In addition, Audio-Technica strongly advises customers against buying from eBay, or from any website where the price appears unusually low.