Alternative Christmas Tune Competition
The Audio-Technica alternative Christmas tune competition – it’s really easy to enter as you can upload your video entry to your own YouTube account or submit it via YouSendIt.com, then simply email email@example.com. However, we’d like you to do it in a particular way, just follow these simple steps.
1. We want you to upload your video onto your YouTube channel using a specific filename format, which is: “christmas_competition_entryname.wmv”.
2. On YouTube we want you to title your video the same as your filename.
3. We’d like you to use the following description for your video on YouTube:
" www.audio-technica.com - Audio-Technica has launched an online search for the most entertaining alternative Christmas tune. All entries will receive a free pair of headphones and the lucky winner will receive £500 of Audio-Technica equipment. Visit us at www.audio-technica.com/competitions to find out how to enter."
You should then add a paragraph about yourself and your entry including your full URL.
4. We would like you to use the following set of "tags" on your entry which are: Audio-Technica, Christmas competition, headphones, Christmas music and music production.
5. You must also email us when you have uploaded your entry with the YouTube URL of your video. We can then check you have done it properly and will share your work with our social media fans. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents, (including Northern Ireland, Eire, and the Channel Islands) except for employees of the promoter, their immediate family and anyone else connected to the creation or administration of the promotion.
- The competition runs from 25th October 2010 until midnight, 12th December 2010.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 12th December 2010.
- The competition includes a top prize of £500 and five runners-up prizes of £100 worth of Audio-Technica equipment.
- There is no limit on entries per person.
- There is no cash alternative available.
- If you are a winner, you will be notified by Monday 20th December 2010.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree that their entries can be posted on the Audio-Technica UK website and on its Twitter stream, YouTube channel or Facebook Page.
- Winner’s names and addresses are available 28 days after the closing date. Send a SAE to Audio-Technica Chrismas Competition Detail Request, Marketing Dept. Unit 5, Millennium Way,
- The promoter is Audio-Technica Ltd.
- Prize winners will be required to participate in publicity involving a print and broadcast media
- All text copy provided in this competition remains copyright of Audio-Technica Ltd.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree that their videos or music may be used by Audio-Technica as it wishes without prior notice to the entrant.
- The judging panel’s decision is final.
- By entering the competition you give permission for your video or track to be reproduced online and in print media.
- Any inappropriate or offensive material may be reported to YouTube or the police.